Monday, March 28, 2011

A Day in the Park

One thing I absolutely LOVE about Texas is Spring! The weather is warm and the big Texas sky is blue. After living in Massachusetts for five years with the potential for snow storms through May I am soaking up as much as I can of this beautiful time of year!
On Saturday morning I decided to pack lunches, put sunscreen on the kiddos, get everyone in the car and head to the train park in Old Katy. This is a new-found favorite! It has an amazing play structure with climbing ropes, a bumpy slide and plenty of space to run and explore! The kids had so much fun! Here is a little peek at them on the climbing structure!
After we played, ate all our peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and got all the sun we could handle for one morning, we headed home! It was really only about two hours in all, but it was rejuvenating!

2 comments:

  1. an amazing day with an amazing lunch. I love pbj's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to have this blog to keep up with you guys! I think about you often!!

    ReplyDelete